FCMS saves time, cuts costs and frees up IT resources with network monitoring and management. Designed with ease of use, flexibility and simplicity in mind. Install, configure and forget!
Current version: 2014.7 (Aug 17th, 2014)
Key benefits include:
- Efficient 24×7 network uptime- and performance monitoring to maximize stability and productivity of your infrastructure.
- Beautiful, dynamically updating, layered, graphical network topology maps with status indicators for a better understanding of your network and its problem spots.
- Intelligent program logic called Error Control which helps to keep the false positive alert rate to a bare minimum.
- Automatic Connection Utilization Coding.
- SNMP version 1,2 and 3 support.
- A central repository providing classes, data collectors (sensors) and MIB information for the most frequently used types of devices.
- A collection of real-time, GUI based applications (e.g. FC_RTGraph, FC_RTMeter etc) for trouble shooting and real-time monitoring.
- A MIB compiler and browser.
- Affordable price! No additional costs, no limitations! Free updates within the main software version.