Monitor one allows you to easily build and run a monitoring station for SNMP enabled networks that helps you manage and control every aspect of your network. You can monitor Uptime, bandwidth, performance, utilization and network traffic of leased lines, routers, firewalls, servers, managed switches, printers, and other network components with just a few basic steps. Read more...
What makes Monitor one different from others?
SNMP provides access to hundreds of operating system performance counter objects. All this information is collected from SNMP agents and comes available as integers, counters and strings. As you will understand, SNMP agents are only as good as your ability to use them!
That is why we have built a system that makes it easy to collect any SNMP information available and display it in the most convenient way. You want counter values being displayed in a graph in real time? No problem, just a few clicks to tell Monitor one to build a graph, et voila! You want to query and display a whole SNMP table, a few clicks, pronto! Want to display information in a Pie or a Meter..... or you want to setup threshold monitoring...
Features and benefits
- Gain total control over your network.
- Know what it is doing and where the trouble spots are.
- Call your users to inform them of a serious problem before they call you!
- Reduce costs and increase network up-time by being able to manage your network more efficiently.
- Better serve your users by being able to provide the exact information they ask for.
- Network monitoring and network management made easy!
Who should use this software?
- This software can be used by any company having an SNMP enabled LAN, MAN or WAN network environment for which downtime is not an option!
- Network Operation Control centers providing network management and monitoring services to customers from a central location.
- Companies developing SNMP enabled products that are looking for a comprehensive and flexible tool for testing their SNMP agents and MIB files.
- Network professionals active in the field of network design, implementation, configuration and tuning. Network monitoring, alerting and diagnosing starts here...
What the people say
- Monitor one is the centerpiece of our network monitoring and totally blows away other companies that visit my facility when they see it. I personally have an extensive network monitoring background with Unicenter, Tivoli and HPOV and there is not an easy and reliable application as Monitor one that I have come across in 30+ years in IT. ........... the support I have received from FineConnection has been every bit as impressive as the product.
Joel Koch, USA
- I realize that Monitor one is quite complex on the backend, however you guys have done a fantastic job in keeping the user interface to the application very clean and simple. 15 minutes after downloading Monitor one I had created a map, built a couple of classes, and was receiving traps, much easier than any other app I have looked at.
- Love the product! Easier to use then some high priced ones I worked with.
- Special Greetings to your team for the great product....
- I have used HP NNM for years. Never liked it.!!! I finally found Monitor one. I like being a "network manager" again :-)
- Your shooter mechanism is really brilliant! For such a low price?