About FCMS, the network monitoring software suite
FCMS is a network monitoring software suite, developed to provide the first line of defense against downtime or performance degradation of your critical network infrastructure. The suite includes Quantellium, the monitoring daemon, 5 desktop, real-time and interactive tools for troubleshooting and 3 supporting applications. All applications support SNMP version 1,2 and 3.
Is the Windows service application that takes care of 24/7 network monitoring.
- Was developed with a strong focus on network visibility.
- Supports attractive network topology maps with live updating notification icons per device.
- Supports dynamically updating connection utilization indicators.
- Provides advanced algorithms try to find the root cause of “not responding” devices.
- Create dashboards for easy access to your most frequently used graphs.
- Allows graphing of collected SNMP data for performance- and trend analysis.
- Device Rank keeps the number of alerts in general and the number of false positives in particular, as low as possible.
- Provides a stylish web interface.
- Provides an IP scan / auto-discovery utility helps with the process of building a layered network diagram structure.
- Allows the execution of applications or scripts triggered by events.
Provides a Trap, Syslog and TFTP server. Everything is aboard!
See also: Quantellium 24×7 monitoring
5 real-time GUI based troubleshooting tools.
The network monitoring software suite also provides tools that can help with troubleshooting network problems. All are flexible, fast and easy to use. Display the load on all ports of a switch, list error counters in a matrix that automatically updates every 10 seconds or show the top-10 top-talkers in a pie chart!
- Change settings like chart type and polling interval in real-time.
- Choose to displaying the top-20 series data only.
- Automatic Y-axis scaling.
- Math functions.
- Supports the option to select an interface at run-time.
Pie charts are important sources of information for the analysis of utilization- or usage comparison like the Top-listener and Top-Talker ports of switches, routers and servers. You can change the polling interval, the number of slices, the appearance (2D/3D) and the legend location.
Meters allow you to collect and display gauge oriented data like CPU utilization or temperature and humidity levels from SNMP enabled sensors. You can define meter scales with up to three colored zones.
Try the applications yourself on the Troubleshoot my device page!
3 Supporting applications
CCBuilder is the supporting application that has been developed to guide you through the process of building configuration files for all FCMS applications. CCBuilder allows you to import MIB files and build your own custom Graphs, Pies, Tables etc. CCBuilder comes with an intuitive UI, a MIB compiler and a MIB browser.
Finally, there’s FCLM, the license manager and FC_Demo, the application that demonstrates the real-time desktop applications.
Try before you buy!
Download our network monitoring software and start setting up your first project now!